A CHANCE TO WIN $2,000.00 US FUNDS JUST FOR DOWNLOADING THE SONG “MY HOME CITY”
Writers – B.J. Roberts and Winnie Lacasse
Publisher – Rob/Win Publishing
1 YEAR DOWNLOADING CONTEST FROM MAY 28, 2018 TO MAY 28, 2019
DOWNLOADING SITE www.bjrobertsmusic.com
CONTEST SPONSOR: ROBERT LACASSE and TWIN COUNTRIES MUSIC
THE PARTICIPANT WHOSE NAME IS DRAWN WILL BE REQUIRED TO ANSWER A SKILL-TESTING QUESTION IN ORDER TO WIN. ALL NATIONAL, PROVINCIAL, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. THIS CONTEST IS OPEN TO PARTICIPANTS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD WHERE CONTESTS OF THIS NATURE ARE LEGAL. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. RESIDENTS OF QUEBEC ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE.
THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE PRIZE AWARDED, WITH A VALUE OF $2,000.00 USD. AS THIS CONTEST IS OPEN TO ALL LOCATIONS WORLD-WIDE, WHERE NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, THE CHANCE OF WINNING COULD BE ONE-IN-MILLIONS. IF, FOR ANY REASON, THE WINNING ENTRY IS DEEMED INELIGIBLE, IT WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND A NEW WINNER MAY BE DRAWN.
1. Participation in this contest constitutes the participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these contest rules and the decisions of the Contest Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning the prize is contingent upon being compliant with these contest rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
2. A participant must be 19 years of age or older to enter this one year song contest.
3. To submit an entry a participant must download the song, “My Home City”, directly from the website, www.bjrobertsmusic.com or www.twincountry.com. The cost of downloading the song is $1.99 in US funds.
4. Persons downloading the song, “My Home City” from any sites other than www.bjrobertsmusic.com or www.twincountrymusic.com will not qualify to win.
5. Participating entrants’ names and email addresses will be obtained from the PayPal payment receipts generated when the participant pays for downloading the song “My Home City”. All paid entrants’ PayPal receipts will be placed in a sealed barrel which will only be opened on May 28, 2019 for the purpose of the randrom draw to reveal the name of the winning participant.
6. Music lovers are permitted to download the song, “My Home City”, as many times as they wish, by paying the download fee each time, and each PayPal receipt generated from each download of the song shall constitute a new entry to the contest.
7. Family members of B.J. Lacasse (also known as B.J. Roberts), employees or representatives of Twin Country Music and Roberts Sales & Public Relations Inc., or immediate family members of each, are not eligible to win this contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren of the employee or representative and his/her spouse.
8. The contest will be open from 12:00 am on May 28, 2018 and will close at 12:00 am on May 28, 2019, with the random drawing from among all eligible entries received to take place at approximately 10:00 am on or about May 28, 2019. The odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received. The Contest Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via email on or about May 28, 2019. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Contest Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
9. The winner of the prize is responsible for all taxes levied on the prize awarded.
10. All national, provincial, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. This contest is void where prohibited.
11. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if any contest rules are violated in any way.
12. If the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any government agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (for example, without limitation, garnishment, child support order, judgment, or lien), the Contest Sponsor may deliver the prize to the official representative of the
government agency claiming a right to the prize and that delivery shall be deemed as The Contest Sponsor awarding the prize to the winner. The Contest Sponsor shall be entitled to rely in good faith upon any documents presented by the representative of the government agency seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner and the Contest Sponsor shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
13. The Contest Sponsor shall have no responsibility for an entrant’s inability or failure to participate, failure to win or claim any prize based on malfunction or difficulties with telephone, cell phone, texting, email or internet access, or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Contest Sponsor.
14. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible or liable for lost, late, unintelligible/illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected or incomplete entries, notifications, responses, replies, or for any computer, online, software, telephone, hardware or technical malfunctions that may occur, including, without limitation, to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an entry. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of this contest. The Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability in the event that this contest cannot be conducted as planned for any reason, including those reasons beyond the control of the Contest Sponsor, such as infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or corruption of the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest and/or the contest websites.
15. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to a participant’s or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this contest.
16. If the operation, security or administration of this contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, without limitation, fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or if the contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by the Contest Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Contest sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either suspend the contest for a period of time until the impairment is rectified and then resume the contest or terminate the contest and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the tie of the impairment. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any participant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or to be acting in violation of these contest rules.
17. Any attempt by any person to damage the website, or either of them, or to undermine the legitimate operation of this contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should an attempt be made, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including legal fees on a solicitor and own client basis) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Contest Sponsor to enforce any provision of these contest rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
18. By participating in this contest, each participant releases and holds harmless the Contest Sponsor, and each of their respective heirs, executors, successors, assigns, officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the participant or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: (a) their participation in this contest or any contest-related activity; (b) the acceptance, use, or misuse of the prize; or (c) any breach of the contest rules. Each participant agrees to fully indemnify the Released Parties from any and all claims by third parties relating to the participant’s participation in this contest, without limitation.